We’re Ready When You’re Ready
You may be aware that over the last few months we have taken a series of precautionary steps in response to this developing public health impact, including increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures for our stores, offices and warehouses.
Our Sales Team’s been trained for in person customer contact
- Our Team has been trained to follow the Company’s Return to Work Procedures whenever performing “work”:
Do NOT come to work if they are experiencing any symptoms of the Covid-19 virus (cough, fever, sore throat, etc.…). Call their supervisor and personnel manager.
Do NOT come to work if they feel like they have been directly exposed to the Covid-19 virus. Call their supervisor immediately.
Employees are encouraged to self-check for a fever before coming into work.
Maintain social distancing (6 feet), always wear a face covering in public spaces and where social distancing is not feasible.
Wash their hands frequently and any time after you have touched a common surface.
- Sales Reps. are not to have meetings which exceed the room’s capacity for maintaining social distancing.
- Our Rep’s. review current company policy and CDC, state, and federal guidance from the personnel manager on a regular basis.
- They will always have proper PPE available to adhere to all customer requirements.
- Above all, they will adhere to the Customers safe practices, guidelines and requirements.
Please know that Weldstar & Depke Gases and Welding Supplies is doing our part and are here to serve when and where needed. If you have a business need that isn’t being met, or have questions please contact us.
Our focus is on keeping our employees safe and maintaining our business continuity so that we can help you keep yours.
Thank you for your trust and partnership.