Scotch-Brite™ 7448 PRO Hand Pads combine durability for long life, flexibility for reaching tight areas, and to be used in place of steel wool for conditioning metal surfaces and paint prep in less time than conventional non-woven abrasive products. The tightly graded abrasive particles in our new pad provide a consistent, uniform scratch throughout life of the hand pad.
- Ultra fine finishing action outperforms steel wool for cleaning, blending, prepping and finishing on metal, wood, plastics and composites
- Scotch-Brite™ PRO cuts faster and produces a more consistent finish than conventional non-woven abrasive products
- Performs like steel wool grade 00 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- Pad conforms to irregular surfaces and gets into corners without losing performance
- Load and heat resistant non-woven web provides consistent finishing over the life of the pad