Tempilstik® Temperature Indicating Stick is efficient and gives accurate fast results that reduce set up and down time.
Tempilstik® 800 deg F Temperature indicating stick provides accurate results and is free of sulfur, lead, halogens contaminants. Temperature indicating stick with slip-resistant metal holder melts at designated temperature for easy visual inspection.
- Temperature range: 800 deg F
- Accurate results are +/- 1% of rated temperature
- Easy to use melts at designated temperature for easy visual inspection; Reliable always in calibration
- Superior quality free of contaminants such as sulfur, lead and halogens
- Outlasts designed to be stronger and last longer than other brands
- Precise unique slip-resistant metal holder secures stick and maximizes control
- Traceable each marked by temperature, lot number and is NIST traceable
- Compliant meets AWS D1.1, ASME Code Sec. I, III and VIII, ANSI/ASME Code B31.1 and B31.3
- Applications: surface preheating, welding and metal fabrication, annealing, stress relieving, interpass monitoring and controlling, post-weld surface heating, machine and equipment operations, and many more uses
- Simple – no gauges or electronics; Greater density